Sabarimala Online Booking Darshan Tickets October, November, December 2022- January 2023 at Sabarimalaonline.org
Sabarimala Online Booking
The Sabarimala temple is among many famous religious and holy temples in India. It's located in Kerala Perinad village and offers a dwelling place for Lord Ayyappa. The Travancore Devaswom Board runs the temple with the help of the Kerala police. The authorities have opened the temple for all devotees to celebrate various festivals and rituals. However, the devotees need to follow all set rules to keep everyone safe.
To reduce congestion, the Travancore Devaswom Board has created an online platform with the link www.sabarimalaonline.org / www.sabarimala.kerala.gov.in. Through the portal, devotees should book their online Darshan tickets (Sabarimala Virtual Q coupons) for July, August, and September, October, November, December 2022 & January 2023. Pilgrims will access 2022 Ayyapa temple opening dates and times, accommodation, Kanikka, Prasadams, and more. To avail of any process, the pilgrim needs to register online to book for any service. The Travancore Devaswom Board will open the Sabarimala temple for devotees to celebrate the Thulam month Pooja. The sabarimala temple, Kerala Government allowed upto 25,000 people devotees per day.
The world is normalizing to live with the Covid-19 pandemic, and many institutions are incorporating various measures. The Temple authorities in India are also working to ensure safety as temple activities go back to normal. Devotees are expected to adhere to the Covi-19 rules and also offer Covid-19 negative test results or certificates. This is part of minimizing the spread of the virus but continue with daily activities.
Sabarimala Darshan Ticket Booking 2022 Registration
- On the homepage, clicks the registration link.
- Next, follow the registration instruction and enter your email ID.
- For new applicants, key in your name, address, registered mobile number, ID proof documents.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to verify the details and create a password. You need to re-confirm the password again.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click the Register button.
- For users registering using email, they should click the activation link send on the email.
- Recheck the details and click submit button to complete the process.
- Now applicants can book any Sabarimala services such as booking Sabarimala Q virtual ticket.
How to Reset Password at Sabarimalaonline.org
- Go to the Sabarimala website page www.sabarimalaonline.org
- On the login page, enter the email ID and mobile number used during registration.
- Next, click forgot password tab/reset password.
- Direct link https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/mobforgotpwd
- The system will send a link to your email to help reset the new password.
- Click to open the link and key in your preferred password, and reconfirm it.
- For mobile users, the system will send an OTP code.
- Use the code for verification and create a new password.
- Next, confirm the password to complete the reset process.
How to Check Available Slots on Sabarimala Q Darshan Coupons
- Visit the Sabarimala website page and enter the login credential.
- On the page, select the availability option to open new tabs.
- Direct link: https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/anonymousDarshan
- Select your preferred month and time. The page will show any time of the month or specific period.
- The page will show the available time and dates on the screen. The user is advised to book tickets in advance to acquire space.
- Note specific times will display the available date; this doesn't allow users to select their dates.
- The green date means available, while red indicates booked slots.
- Select any dates and times and enter your name, number of IDs, user’s photo, etc.
- Recheck the details and click the book option on the page.
- The system will display the user’s booking details on the screen.
- Download or take a printout for reference.
1.Can I book multiple slots for my family?
The user can book a slot for other members on the same page. You need to enter the number of IDs on the page and click the book option.